The neighborhood easter hunt the saturday before Easter in the SNOW! Here we are coloring easter eggs in our matchin aprons. Yes they are black and white check with pink and rhinestone bows - mine says "Domestic Diva" (I can hear you all laughing from here nothing is farther from the truth) and Sophia's says "Diva in Training" she LOVES wearing it and thanks mom for the perfect cooking accessories!
Little miss independent loved stirring the easter eggs - only 4 made it since she kept rolling off the table and though this was h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s
The Easter bunny got some loot for sophia...
That clever easter bunny hid her basket in her tent!
Hunting for eggs at our house in the morning - this is egg hung #1 of the day :)
The girls in their easter bonnets...
Our family pic - Easter 2008.
Our very 1st Easter photo!
PAPA with his grand-dogger and his his granddaughter!
Here is Sophia with Mar Mar (grandma rhine) on her 3rd easter egg hunt!!!!
Hello? This is a usual sight at our house lately - no phone is safe around here!!
My first ever pony tail if you look real clos you can see it :)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
More Easter Pics
Posted by
Tiffany
at
10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow - you did it up big!!! I will need to take lessons from you. I'm glad I have another year to prepare for next year! VERY cute pictures!!
R...
Post a Comment