One of the joys of daycare is SICKNESS! I've learned to live with a constant cough and runny nose for the entire family but the flu has made it's way to our house 2x! We also had our fifrst 104.5 fever experience and I care not to experience that again...ever! I was freakin flippin. Diaper duty and laundry while being sick yourself is just insane but I am amazed and have no idea:
A. how sophia survives this with such little fussing - make me a carpet bed, give me my sleeping bag, blankie, nemo, bottle and a movie
and
B. where the heck I find some of the strength to carry on when I feel like death - people told me it would happen but I didn't believe them, but for all of you first time moms waiting it really does happen :)
So we are extremely GLAD to see some hints of spring, it's time for the sick season to end. Even sick she manages to be a cutie patootie.


1 comment:
It is very difficult to be in the "zombie-like" state and still has to tend to our babies.. hope you are all much better now.
Happy Easter. Love the photos!
Post a Comment