Oh my gosh we've hit the sweet Sophia picture jackpot! It's like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow! Love the Hello Kitty Easter Basket, of course. I want to come over and crawl all over your sofa cushions too. Looks like fun!
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or go to www.milestonesresearch.org and click on "Baby Sleep." Best wishes, Rebecca
Welcome! We're Chris, Tiffany and Sophia from PA. We just recently returned home from Taiwan with our daughter Sophia and this is a glimpse into our daily grind - ENJOY!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh we've hit the sweet Sophia picture jackpot! It's like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow! Love the Hello Kitty Easter Basket, of course. I want to come over and crawl all over your sofa cushions too. Looks like fun!
Ok, she is so cute you have to share pictures more than once a month or so! Glad you had a Happy St. Patty's day!
R...
Oh, I love the St. Patty's Day t-shirt. I am going to enjoy corresponding with you because we are both fashion divas!
Thanks for posting on my blog. We live in a suburb of Reading, PA. How about you?
Oh Yeah! New Pictures! Kobi & I have been eagerly waiting. LOL! Happy St Patty's Day!
LOL what a cutie! Love the pics.
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or go to www.milestonesresearch.org and click on "Baby Sleep." Best wishes, Rebecca
Post a Comment