Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

First Easter Bunny Sighting!!!!!

Random springtime weather forced us outside for some fun in the sun - okay it was overcast but warm nonetheless...
Posin with Grammie at her first church pancake breakfast with the easter bunny
AHHHHHH here he is!! I'm not quite sure what to think of him really. I love him from a distance but don't put me on his lap for a pic because I tend to scream and cry...but he needs to be within my eyesight and I get really excited to see him. Take a wild guess who the Easter Bunny was???
Here's great nannie with the girls! Maddie and Keri and we're waiting for Mr. Elliot to make his arrival any day now :)
Preparing for my first easter egg hunt - the breakfast was great as shown by the maple syrup on my shirt! Where's that bunny?!?

2 comments:

Missy said...

YEAH! I am so glad you posted new pictures. Looking at little Sophia's cute face has keep me sane. We are just starting the wait for our baby girl from Taiwan.

Sherry said...

I am happy to hear you had a good Easter Bunny experience. Kobi this year refused to sit on the Easter Bunnies lap & just kept saying "No No Bunny Man!" LOL! LOL! (I think he's been traumatized)