Happy 3rd Birthday Princess Reagan!
And here's Princess Lily smiling pretty after eating her cupcake!
And princess in training Sophia...is it me or does she look big in this picture
Here are the 3 princesses eating their cupcakes - sophia actually sat at the big girl table all by herself, I couldn't believe it!
Here are all the princesses together...
Here's Aunt Lo with Sophia

Again, climbing on chairs - this is an obsession. Look at her pony! :)

Here's Reagan showin off all her new gifts! You funny girl. Nice shades.

Here's Lily post dancing in her Ariel heels

Aunt Jackie and Sophia - obviously feeling the effects of the sugar high :)

Great party!!! We had a blast!!! We have the makings of a party animal. She's with daddy today (Sunday) at another party. Since I'm not feeling well Daddy's on his own for this one - this should be intersting and I'm sure I'll have a lot to report :) Daddy has really had to take all the duties over since Saturday and he's done great! I do however, think he's ready for a break!!!
Only good thing about being sick and not moving from the couch allows me to slow down and update the blog! :)
4 comments:
Get well soon, lil' mama! :)
It's always so girlie around your house—love it!!
Feel better. And keep those pics coming, Mama!
-J
taiwanlucy.blogspot.com
Hi, hope you feel better soon! I'm Lynn and we just moved to PA last month. Come visit our blog!
I hope you feel better soon!
R...
Post a Comment