Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter!
Love Tiffany, Chris and Sophia

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute cute cute! She's sugary Easter sweetness!

Sherry said...

OMG! I don't think the cuteness level can get any higher on Sophia!That has got to be the most adorable Easter dress I've ever seen! Now I'm feeling the urge to go shoppin... wanna join? Hehehe!

Sarah said...

Hey, if you and Sherry are going shopping, I want to come too! I'll bring my credit cards!

William's Family said...

I love that dress. She is just such a pretty, little girl!

- Judy K.

Judy said...

love the bunny ears!
What a pretty dress, too!

Our Family said...

She looks adorable. We nearly bought the same dress! They were out of Sierra's size so we went with something else - she likes to match. As always I enjoy following Sophia's adventures and she is getting cuter and cuter by the day!

Lori

Shana said...

I love Sophia's Easter outfit! Too cute! She is so precious.
-Shana
www.giroux5.blogspot.com