AHHH yes we leave tomorrow! I cannot begin to explain how this feels, partly because I'm not sure I'm really experiencing this - LOL! Truly it is surreal to think that we leave tomorrow to go around the world to pick our daughter and become a family of "3". It is the craziest feeling. As you can probably imagine I have been crazing packing and repacking, the repacking again and then splitting it in half and packing it again. So finally afer 9 hours of packing I think I got it - that is until tomorrow morning - haha. Target loves me!!!
I have appreciated all your well wishes, email, call, posts on the blogs, cards you name it - what a super group of friends I have made through this whole journey, I could not have made it through this without your guys, friends and family that's for sure! Well I'm not sure how much we will be able to blog tomorrow but maybe a quick post from the airport or such. But wanted to let you all know we're ready!!!! 4 days until we meet Sophia and that goes to "2" when we land in Taipei on Saturday at 8:45 am.
I do solemly swear to update my blog as MUCH as possible while in Taiwan and when we get back!
Love to all -
Tiffany and Chris
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
We're Leaving on a JET PLANE!!!!
Posted by
Tiffany
at
10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Tiffany and Chris, have a safe flight and can't wait to see the 3 of you together!!!!!! so excited for you. don't unpack and repack again. :)
get some sleep!
Tiffany,
I am so excited for you and I can't wait to hear everything! We loved the video of Sophia and watched it several times. She is adorable!! Good luck and I'll check back often!
Lori
Hooray!!! You're off!!!! I'm praying for you all today as you make the long flight. I'm sure I will feel that "surreal feeling" too. After waiting and waiting for this to happen, it must be unbelievable to think it's actually... happening!!! :) Hugs to you all - I'll be on the lookout for more posts from Taiwan, especially some pictures of SOPHIA WITH HER FAMILY!!!!
Rebecca
This is it! Happy leaving on a jet plane day :) Lots of prayers are coming your way...be safe and enjoy every moment of your trip. I cant wait to see your beautiful daughter! Love you!
-Melody
I am anxiously awaiting those first pictures of you with your precious baby girl. Have the most wonderful time!
Andrea :)
Miranda's Mom
Have a great trip. I am excited to follow your journey! What a great belated birthday present for Sophia, her Mom and Dad!
Ally
are you there yet?
are you there yet?
are you there yet???
just teasing.
Thinking of you during your big travel day to day.
Have a good labor (you know the plane ride:) LOL! & I cant wait to see those future pictures!!!
Tiffany and Chris: I am soooo excited for you. Thank you for letting me share in your journey. I simply cannot WAIT to see her in person. Hugs to the three of you and be sure to post frequently!
Hugs, Connie B
P.S. I told you not to worry, you can but it there!
Thinking of you guys every minute! Happy landings in Taiwan!! After all of this waiting it is actually surreal to think that next week at this time you will be home with Sophia!!!
Love and blessings,
Teresa
Tiffany, Chris, and Sophia - it's so wonderful to see you all together as a family....finally! I am so very happy for you and I can't wait to meet Sophia in person! Have a very safe trip home and very Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Dani
Post a Comment