So sorry no crazy posts lately - life here is somewhat crazy as miss sophia still has her days and nights mixed up - we are on day 7 of up from 11:30 ish to 5:00ish each night - I truly thought we'd be on a routine already - how naive - what there is not a magic mommy wand that you just wave and voila a routine - ahhhhhh us first time moms really do have messed up view of reality huh? Oh yesand the days of shopping for christmas and sophia and I would go out everyday and get a little done - - yeah right huh? LOL
Really things are great - sophia is doing wonderfully and she has truly bonded to us. Me the most but is really coming along to Daddy - especiallysince daddy has had to be up with her a few nights to give mommy a break :) SHe laughs, cries, screams VERY LOUD, says momma/dadda, sings and talks in her own little language, waves, gives high fives, crazwls all over and took her walked 5 steps unassisted yesterday!!!!! I think by christmas we will have a walker - watch out!
She has discovered the pug - oh yes poor mr winston already has his world rocked as this little lady is not going away like the others ususally do and he cannot get all of his sleep in :) Gotta say I'm with the pug on this one - we are allll sleep deprived.
Those who know me - I'm never up early - well Showers have become such a luxury that I woke upat 5:30 this AM showered, took the dog out, packed the diaper bag for our first outing to themall today, fed the dog, had a cup of tea, did a load of laundry, a pot of coffee and it's only 7:40, Amazing - Whew time for nap and miss sophia will be up any minute!!! And then the day really starts! LOL
We have the most wonderful friends and family who have taken care of us - gone grocery shopping, made us meals, brought us dinners, came to visit, cards, flowers, calls - we love you all so much and could not have survived this first week without you!
Well we're doing great and hoping to get a in a routine soon, we are all so very sleep deprvied - although sophia ia 1 she is like a newborn in the respect that she is experiencing all of these things for the first time - she has new foods, cars, car seats, new stroller, new toys, new crib - new clothes (that actually fit), barrettes, a dog, crazy parents, people smoothering her with kisses, visitors,m gifts, decorations, chrsitmas tree, you name it. It's all so very cool to see her discover everything, it has been great to waatch her take it all in!!!
Here are some pics for all of you :) fI'm so sorry to all my blogger and email friends - I totally promise next week I'll be back in full force to keep up with all of your jouney's in the meantime - email me privately and I'll send you my phone number if you want to chat :)
Love to all - -
Tiffany, Chris and Sophia
Tiffany, Chris and Sophia


11 comments:
Ok ladies I can't wait to hear how the x-mass shopping went today! LOL on the mommy wand-they don't give you one because kids come with their own magic! It was so awesome to see all those photos of you all. See you later this week! I almost can't wait! XOXO Fel
yeah everything sounds and looks so great. She is such a sweetie. I cant stand all the adorable outfits- they are so fab!!!! I am so happy for you guys and glad she has bonded so well. Can't wait to meet her.
Take Care
Love the mcKillips
The pictures are great. Love seeing you all together. Miss you. Carol
Love the new photos. Sophia is blossoming! I didn't think she could get any cuter but I was wrong! Your house looks like Toys 'R Us! LOL!
Tiffany, glad all is going well with Sophia at home. I can't imagine what it will be like! No worries about not keeping up with everyone, I would imagine it is almost impossible with a new little one home.
We got our civil ruling and looks like we may be celebrating with you soon!
Hugs,
Shana
www.youbelong.net/kevinandshan
password: giroux5
She's just so pretty. Big expressive eyes, such a serious look! (And I am TOTALLY jealous of the hair bows, I am considering taping them to my childs head, she's just got no hair.)
Sounds like things are going well (minus the whole sleep thingy) and I couldn't be happier to hear it.
Andrea
Miranda's Mom
these are great! she looks like she's settled in like she's always been there with mom & dad!
i love her in that white/pink track suit!! she's even sweeter than any of us could have imagined!
lots of love lo
love the barrettes. what a sweetie. I need a tub like Sophia's for Eric. LOL.
So happy to see you all together and happy! What a wonderful holiday season you will have this year!
She is so beautiful!!!!!! Can't wait to meet her in person!!! I'm loving the hair accessories as well
Congrats!!
Beth
You have made it through the first week home! The photos are awesome, and look at her cute outfits! She is already a fashionista in pink and hair clips. You don't look sleep deprived just very happy. Give those adorable cheeks a big kiss for me.
Megan
Post a Comment