Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

SHOUT OUT to Sarah - Special Designer for Sweet N Sassy

Sarah at Journey to Hannah Claire is the BEST! She designed the perfect header for our new blog and coordinated all the colors and everything! How perfect is this? She does this for a donation to Taiwan orphanages and you can find all the info you need using the Blog Headers button on the right hand side of this blog! Everyone needs a sassy header and Sarah is the best!!
Thank you thank you thank you - Sarah! I love it and I know Sophia will too! :) If it weren't for Sarah you'd be looking at one very plain boring blog LOL

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Sierra and I both think the header is fabulous. Now she wants me to make our blog look more like Sophia's blog! We love the photo of Sophia here (of course she can't take a bad photo!). She looks so beautiful and sweet - I'm sure the sassy will come soon!! Looking forward to following your journey as you pick up your daughter. I'm so excited for you and Chris!!