Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rough Day Ends With a Little Comic Relief

This morning we had our appointment at the AIT and it went really smoothe considering we showed up 10 minutes late. That's okay since we were still there before the windows opened when we arrived at 8:10. It was really like a formality, he asked us a few questions and the whole thing took us 1:45 minutes.

That is the last time we left the Hotel today. We think the girl was sick. So we took her to the clinic in the hotel and the doctor gave her some medicine. Things are looking up and she finally ate for the first time since she had her rice cereal yesterday morning at St. Lucy's Center. Here is some video of her eating noodle soup that we picked up from the food court at Taipei 101 across from the hotel.

It was no doubt a harder day today than we thought is was going to be, but this makes it all worth it. There is a second video of Sophia sticking out her toungue. It was great to see her in a goos mood and playing around with us. That's all for now. If Tiffany can get her to bed, she will try to post later, but I think she'll opt for some sleep if she can.

Shout out to Winston!

ia

11 comments:

Sue said...

Tif,Chris and Baby Sophia, what a wonderful family you are. She is so precious, have been following the adventure with you, thanks for sharing such a special time in your lives with all of us. I think i've used a whole box of tissues, while reading your journal over the past couple days.lol xox

Lori Catlin said...

this is so great you can upload video too!! she is so precious! sorry to hear she wasn't feeling well but it sounds like things are going smooth other than that. she is just beautiful!! i love when she was grabbing your face ah!
I'm sure you guys are anxious to get home with her..glad things went well yesterday and it wasn't to painful standing in line and stuff..
lots of love lo

Anonymous said...

I just love your videos - she sure is a star! It's amazing how you can love someone you've never even met. The pictures just make you want to reach out and hold her and love her. It is so great of both of you to share this unbelievable time with all of us. I can only imagine what your parents are going through til they get to see and hold her. Have a safe and happy trip - I am asking for God's mercies and blessings all the way home. What a wonderful and unforgettable Thanksgiving this will be!
God bless you all,
JoAnn Brunner

Anonymous said...

i can't stop checking your blog ... how great is it that you can share this with everyone ... she is too precious ... you guys look so great together! she's beautiful! i love the noises she makes when she's sticking out her tongue! i hope she's feeling better! again, i can't express how happy i am for you ... you deserve every moment of this and thank you for including us in your journey! enjoy your time in taiwan and we look forward to seeing you soon! love yah lots--jackie chris and reagan

Shannon said...

She is beautiful and precious and I love seeing the video of your family becoming three, since it really does start over eating together. Or at least for our daughter it did. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

how adorable! After only one day, she already looks so comfortable with you, grabbing your face and sharing silly faces. She is so cute! I hope she is feeling better and I wish you safe and happy travels home! Love ya lots, Missy

Judy said...

glad Sophia is feeling better. be careful with the rasberries. Steve taught Eric and Eric chose to practice this new found talent with a mouth full of baby food. needless to say, Steve wore the food all day LOL.
Congratulations and so happy for you. love how she was looking at you while you feed her. She is so precious. love the bib, too.

Anonymous said...

My gosh, Tiffany and Chris. She is PERFECT! and what a beautiful new family you are. Keep posting and thank you for allowing us to follow your journey. I probably will be fired soon, because CVTY will see how long and how many times I am logged onto your site. I am so very happy for you. It looks like she's always been a part of you.
Hugs,
Connie B.

Anonymous said...

Tif and Chris - I'm supposed to be working right now, but I've spent nearly 30 minutes on your site -- Sophia is beautiful and Tiffany - you're glowing! Thank you for sharing your adventure with us - what a wonderful journey and I'm so happy for all three of you to finally be together!
Connie E

Anonymous said...

Sophia is adorable. I am happy you have her with you now. I liked the movies. My mom told me what you said about Samantha and it made me very happy to hear about her. Love, Sierra

Ann said...

She is so cute!! Sorry that she wasn't feeling well, but it sounds like things are better now.