Sophia is spotted posing for cameras while playing with her plastic Lion. Thanks Judy! Click here to check out this rare footage.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Rare Video Footage of Sophia
Posted by
Tiffany
at
9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
see her hands, that is what she does when I say "twinkle twinkle" in Mandarin to her. i shanh i shanh. She is just so adorable. I hope we will be able to meet up in Taipei.
She is so sweet!!! AND sassy!!! :) Loved the video. What a doll. I can't wait to see pictures of her with Mommy & Daddy!!!
Rebecca
That is just precious! So excited to see photos of you with her SOON!
oh my gosh tiff...she is absolutely beautiful! Cant wait to see you guys with her :) Danny and I are praying for you and Chris..we love you!
-Melody
Sophia looks like she's fun and playful.
Love,
Sierra
ohhh... where are my tissues. This was so sweet it made my cry.
Post a Comment