Happy belated Valentine's Day everyone! Hope everyone had a super day!
We had a great day, she spent the day with Grammy while mommy worked but we woke up in the morning and got a new Einstein DVD, a new book and a tin mailbox with teddy grahms , mini m&m's and Valentine little people - she was thrilled, here's a pic of her in her outfit
She started her first day of school today. She did really well - much better than I did. No tears and when I called to check on her they told me she ate her breakfast, loved the inside playground, had crackers for snack and drank all of her apple juice - - WHAT? I've been trying for 3 mths to get this girl to drink anything but milk - she refuses water, won't drink any juice - nothing. First day at school and she's chugging juice, these women are miracle workers! Not only that apparently she ate carrots (only veg she eats for us is green beans) and she slept on a nap mat for 2 hours today!!! I'm speechless. She was happy to see me when I got there but didn't want to leave the playground - so no tears when dropped off but tears for pick up. Not quite what I had expected - LOL.



9 comments:
Hey Tiffany! Love the new hairdo! Mia starts her first day at school tomorrow so hopefully it goes as well as Sophia's first day. We have a new family blog since we've been home. It is www.giroux5.blogspot.com
-Shana
Sophia is a doll. You look great as a brunette! I love how kids will always do things for others that they will never do for you!
Hi,
I love your hair it looks great, it looks only slightly darker than before (on the computer anyway). I'm so happy Sophia liked her day care, she did so well..and the apple juice hurray! Kimi hates apple juice and any juice too.
XOXO,
Megan
You look great! I am glad she did well at school. In some ways it was probably comfortable for her since she had been used to being around lots of kids before. I cried the first day I had to leave my son at daycare to go back to work. He didn't care, but I was devastated! lol
Woah! Who is that stylin' mommy with the new do? I love it! I'm so happy to hear that Sophia had a great first day at "school."
Love the new hair. You look glamorous. Glad Sophia's transition to day-care went so smoothly, too. I'll bet that is a load off your shoulders!
- Judy K.
Leaving for Taiwan in 3 days!
Just checking in after a long absence. Love the new hairdo! I love seeing the pics of you and Sophia. Such a doll baby!!!!
Blessings,
Teresa
you look great!! Eric needs to take lessons from Sophia. He cries everytime we drop him off at the daycare at the YMCA for even just 30 minutes...
sorry this is so late... Happy St. Patrick's day:)
I love the new do! You both look fabulous and fabulously happy!
R...
Post a Comment