Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fairies ROCK!

Mom, please put on my fairy skirt! I know I wasn't to rummage through the closet and find this from Becky, cousin Chris's fiancee, but my new fav thing to do in the morning is to go through my closet and play with hangers, shoes of course and find bubbles and other stuff mom was saving - PRETTY PLEASE?!?This looks pretty good, I feel like granting some wishes!Mom - ENOUGH with the pictures already!!!!You mean I get a wand too? Mom, I wish for you clean floors!Wishing the bills away - LOL!This being a fairy business is hard work!I wish the dirty diaper bag away!Winston TOOK MY WAND!!!Even fairies need a break sometimesWinston says...I hate fairiesThis is me after a diaper change where I insisted on the following shoe selection.which I wore around for the rest of the evening Random cuteness
It hit 40 degrees today so we opted to model some of our spring attire and retire our sweaters if only for a day :)
My looks are really changing now and in this picture for some reason I (mommy) just think she looks like such a little girl in this one!
Until next time...

6 comments:

William's Family said...

Yup, Sophia is definitely all girl. No doubt about it.

- Judy K.
www.wonderchildherewecome.blogspot.com

JackieMacD said...

I am just in love with seeing pics of Sophia! That last one with the dog looking out the window is the funniest!

-J
taiwanlucy.blogspot.com

Tisra said...

She IS looking like a little girl, and less of a baby. Very cute shoes- what is it with little girls and shoes?! Our Lael is OBSESSED with shoes and changes them nonstop. One pair to get the mail, one pair to pick up big brother from school, one pair to bike ride... at the end of the day yesterday there were 5 pairs out!

Sophia looks more gorgeous all the time!

Tisra
waiting for referral
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Just caught up on your entire blog...random cuteness more like perfect cuteness! She is growing up so much I can't believe it. I love the video and the fairy outfits! I can't believe Winston is so much bigger than her LOL! Kimi says," Hi, can I pet your dog and borrow a shoe?"
Megan

Sherry said...

Now when do we see Mama sporting a matching tutu?? LOL! TOO CUTE! I think Sophia is starting a trend with the miss-match shoes. No joke... Matt put on 2 different shoes today & went to work! After an hour he called & asked if I could come over right away with a matching shoe. LOL! LOL! Hey atleast it only took him an hour to realize. Hahaha! Give Sophia a hug for me:)

Sarah said...

heehee. you guys are so funny.