Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Old MacDonald had a farm...

E - i - e - i - ooooooo

and on his farm he had some
COWS
RabbitsChickensDucks

Geese or some other bird species

SheepPiglets Kissing Alpaca'sWhat else do you do at the PA Farm Show?

Play in the cornRide the carouselFollow around my "mother hen" - LOLPose for pics with mommyAnd then after all that fun = pass out on the way homeand then get my second wind at home and attempt to call all my "peeps" and tell them how much fun Mommy, Daddy and I had today :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that looks like so much fun! I bet little Sophia had a wonderful day. . .imagine how big that cow looks like through the eyes of a toddler. It's so great to see how well you are adjusting as a family. Sophia is just beautiful!

Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos as usual, I just can't get enough of her priceless smiles when she sees something for the 1st time.
Megan

R... said...

Looks like she loves animals as much as Island Boy does! I'm so happy to see her adjusting so well. You look like you're all having the times of your lives!

R...
http://littletatertot.blogspot.com