Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Don't get your tutu in a bunch :)

the tutu comes out again with the chef hat and the fan remote today! Lily and Sophia riding the train Lily set up with the chairs - took her laptop on this trip too!

Wearing Vincent's shoes
Vincent Hug sophia - this is the face we got on that one - LOL
Gettin ready for my walk with daddy and winston
What a picture!?!
And the tutu comes out again...


This is the result of the my gym and YMCA classes - we climb on EVERTHING now!
This is the face we get when we take off the tutu in the morning... our little drama queen!

We have some new obsessions this week - one would be our Zoe Tutu (thanks aunt jackie!) and other folks bigger shoes!! Here are some pics from the rest of this week. We had a weekend of chillin with friends - - Felicity and Seth, Karen Paul and Vincent (even brought doggie Nico over to play with Winston!) and Lo, Kevin, Lily and Jimmy! I love these kind of weekends!!! Nothing like catching up with friends and some kiddo comic relief.

8 comments:

Megan said...

That tutu is too cute, I bet she can't wait to take dance classes!
XOXO
Megan

Andrea M said...

That tutu is adorable. I 'tried' to make one but Miranda uses it as a head band instead, lol!

Sherry said...

Sophia's starting a new trend I think... Wearing a tutu 24/7. LOL! Thats adorable!!!

Sarah said...

Oh, how horrible to be tutu-less! I'd cry and throw my food from the high chair at you too. Boo hoo. (heehee)

William's Family said...

That's so funny and cute about the tutu obsession!

R... said...

I hope you have large closets! I think you're going to need them with this sweet little fashionista of yours! :-)

R...

Kristin said...

Oh I do love a sassy tutu!!! I want Laney to wear hers every single day! Sophia is so so cute. She has so many precious facial expressions that remind me of my Laney!!!

Shana said...

Just caught up on your blog since getting back with the kids from TW. Sophia is so beautiful and really looks so happy! I am truly happy for your beautiful family. You are all so lucky!
-Shana