Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 7, 2008

S-U-P-E-R-S-T-A-R!

Like mother like daughter! Love of accessories...shoes, sunglasses, purses, jewelry. I'm in heaven.
Aye Matey!

Throughout the adoption process you hear so much about the matching process. Many parents find themselves amazed at how perfect the child is for their family. How the personality traits, likes/dislikes and overall demeanor fit with the family. I must say I found it somewhat hard to believe while reading it - but now that we are living it - - it is nothing short of a miracle and it is evident that God handpicked Sophia for us. She is so much like Chris and I personality wise it's almost scary. So all of you adoptive parents waiting for that referral and picture of your newest angel - know that the wait will all be worth it as God's is handpicking and finding the perfect child for you and your family.
The weather is PA is fabulous...January 7th and 56 degrees today, 65 tomorrow so we'll be hittin the park circuit tomorrow (haha)

3 comments:

Tisra said...

That is EXACTLY, why I remind myself not to be too impatient. If I'm depending on the Lord's timing, and the Lord's perfect control over the situation- how can I wish things were faster?!

Of course, there are days when I feel like this will never happen for us, and I do get sick of waiting- but I felt the same way during pregnancy with our three kids and - yep- at some point they finally did come out! :-) God knows what He's doing.

Tisra
waiting on the list for 8 months for our baby girl
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Remember long ago when she would not let go of Judy's diamond ring @ SLC LOL! At least she is on to sunglasses for a while.
Megan

Carala said...

I totally agree with "tisra" comment. God's timing is the best, though some times we wish ours would be better. We know our little girl was picked for us before we was even born on this earth. We all just need to trusting in God and know he knows what's best for us. It's all about the journey. I guess that's why we called our blog "jellemasjourneytotaiwan.blogspot.com". Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Carala