This week was zoo week at sophia's school . Every song, every book, all artwork and her classroom were all decked out for the zoo, don't feed the animal signs, etc. It just so happened we had planned a trip to the Philadelphia Zoo this weekend and she LOVED seeing all the animals and showing off her animal sounds. Must say Chris and I loved it too. Sophia checking out the Lions and roaring..
Elephants! Her attention was impossible today there was just so much to see. The zoo is beautiful and the lay out is very nice with lots of tree, places to picnic and eat, and she's a little people watcher like her momma!
Ah Ah Ah we couldn't get her from place to place fast enough
Look just my size!
Daddy and sophia
I took this picture! I'm so proud, I really stink at photography but the tigers were playing and I just snapped this pic, after hearing me go on and on about it my husband answered sarcastically you should be a photographer , very funny. But what an amazing picture and the tigers were really playful which normally when I've seen them they've been lying around.
Cheesey. enough said.
Within the wild cat cave there's a poster and right there is where Rocky proposed. A little slice of movie history I felt like I should go to the art museum and start running the stairs - LOL!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!
Posted by
Tiffany
at
11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Tiffany,
Sophia is getting sooooo big and beautiful!
Tisra
still waiting
Sophia you are so cute, I can't stand it!
XOXO,
Megan
Tiffany,
I so enjoy visiting your blog. Sophia puts a grin on my face everytime I do. Thank you for your kind words earlier. It has been a difficult week, but I'm pushing along...your thoughts and kindness is so appreciated.
Seeing Sophia happy and at home with her mommy & daddy reminds me that it WILL happen soon.
Lora
Post a Comment