Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We're the Doodlebops, We're the doodlebops O YEAH!

Didi-Maddie
Didi-Sophie
Didi- Lily

EATING! EATING! EATING!
Aunt Lo and Lily Trying to get the girls to sit still for a second...we were on the floor laughing at Sophia's face. Do you think this is her "cheese" face?
Didi- Lo - she's going to kill me for posting this but I was laughing hysterically at this one going through the pics.
Thanks to Lo and Lil for inviting us to attend the Doodlebops with you! It worked out great since my sister Keri and her hubby were settling on their new house this afternoon and I had the girls so she only had to take baby elliot with her so it was great Lo had tix to this great show. The kids loved it! I have a new appreciation for mother's of twins, I truly do. I have never broke a sweat at a kiddie performance before but they both had blowouts back to back, they each wanted to show me things, play on the steps, fight over food, etc. The kids were awesome and behaved so well so I can only image how it is with twins throwing fits - whew!!! Good times and sugar rushes had by all!
Craziness, $45 dollars for cotton candy with wigs - fun had by all...priceless!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Her smile makes my heart sing! See is just adorable and love the new band look.
Megan