Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Name Change!

My name has officially changed from MAMA to MOMMY this weekend and it is the cutest thing I have ever heard - puts a smile on my face everytime I hear it - it's often drawn out when she says it which makes it even funnier. I don't know why or how she decided to do this but it's been mommy ever since. We spent the weekend at friend's house in New Jersey and she woke up at 5:30 AM in the pack and play and started crying so not wanting to wake up the rest of the house we put her in bed with us for teh first time = she fell right back to sleep but woke up around 7:00 and she is right on top of me saying "mommy" mooooommmmmmyyyyy" it was hilarious.

Okay so what's a mommy to do when the digital camera breaks right before a big trip and hasn't had one since? Post some of the pics left on the camera!

Here's what we've up to:

I visited Daddy's fav golf course and ate my first meal at the Caddy Shack!
I got a new slide and LOVED it...this never gets old to the little lady even after 50x up and down.
I played with my brand new water and washed all of my little people, I have never stayed with one toy for more than 30 minutes - 3 HOURS outside with new toy!
I went to a gym in Hershey with my "peeps" and had a blast on bounce castleWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Havin fun - even mommy was getting a workout at this playdate!

Grammy and Pop Pop bought me a new Easel and I love it and draw on it everynight.
Daddy fed me cheerios from his bowl. Do you think I liked it?
Posin - just random cuteness
Mommy and Sophia
I love my daddy!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Just stop-in by to say "Hey Mommmmyy" LOL! Thats to cute! All I can say is more then 5 minutes on a toy outside then heck I'm gettin it too! LOL! LOL! Hope you guys are do in good!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful Tiff!
It looks like the three of you are just lovin life :)
-Melody