Sophia is 13 months old today! I just cannot believe it. So much has changed in this little girls life and I'm constantly amazed at how well she adapts to all of these massive changes. She is walking all over the house, in a matter of 2 days she now goes from room to room - walking not crawling. She has discovered Winston now and she wants to share all of her toys with him and then Winston takes them and runs with them and we run after him to get them as he's chewing them to pieces. I swear this girl's first words will be NO WINSTON LOL.
A special thank you to hannah claire's mommy, Sarah (my fellow fashionista!) for the cool zebra and rhinestone pacifier holder to go with her animal print fashions - it's perfect and we LOVE it, you've done too much for us and we cannot wait to shower Hannah Claire with goodies!!! - we just got it in the mail and it was wrapped with this cool bow - check it out - mini madonna!
FABULOUS IN FUR
For those of you who commented on a previous post pre-sophia homecoming on her fur cuffed jeans - she sported those bad boys today and she looked sooo cute - thought I'd share the photo shoot with ya


9 comments:
Is that really the same little girl who was at SLC just a few weeks ago? WOW - what a complete transformation! She's perfect, wonderful, beautiful... you get the idea. ;)
Yay, I'm glad that you got the pacifier holder! I thought that it would look so cute with her favorite zebra lovey blanket that we see in so many of her shots. Did she have that at SLC or did you give it to her when you arrived in Taiwan? Love the fur cuffed jeans, Mama.
I hardly recognize her any more! What would her friends @SLC think of her now in fur pants living like rock star life! LOL.
Megan
I just love her little face and all her cute outfits!
-Shana
Look at that cutie patootie!!!! She looks great - so happy to see that you guys are doing so well!!
Rebecca
It's nice to see her get along with winston.
Sophia looks absolutely fabulous! Clearly you are all adjusting well and are extremely happy!! Lori
Where can I get jeans like Sophia has? LOL! Oh yes... I totally see her becoming a spokesmodel for Baby Gap!
She really is tu-tu cute! What a beautiful (and fashionable) little girl! Have a wonderful first Christmas together as a family!
Post a Comment