Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hap"BEE" Halloween!



Sophia loved her first trick or treat! Once she got the hang of it she loved it. She came home and emptied all her loot for mimi and popop and then took a sampling of everything :) Her and Winston were the cutest bees ever!

9 comments:

lorabelle said...

That is the absolute cutest little Bee costume ever! I just love it... She is so adorable though, she would make anything look cute!
Happy Halloween!
Lora

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

She is just a doll! I LOVE the family picture! I love the Bee costume :)

thanks for sharing,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

ACK!!! How cute!!! And I'm just getting warmed up... 'cause I was talking about Winston! (joke) Really, she looks adorable, of course. I can't believe how long her hair is getting, Mama. Wow. What a big girl!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Oh my. . .Your little one still melts my heart! And she's so good with all the frilly stuff! Wish she could teach Gracyn how to wear tights, or better yet Wings! She is by far the cutest bumble bee I've ever seen! And I do mean Sophia! Great to see your post. Happy Halloween! Hugs, Tiff

Anonymous said...

How adorable! What a sweet little honey bee! So good to see the pictures of your family. Give Sophia hugs from Jeremiah and all of us.
Blessings,
Teresa

Sherry said...

Thats the most stylish, beautiful bee I've ever seen:) LOL! Hope all is good with you guys and Happy Halloween!

Judy said...

so adorable!!! Steve can't believe how big Sophia is :)

The family of six said...

She looks so cute in that bee costume!! And what a birthday!

Hope said...

Hi Tiffany,
Sophia is so cute. It was a pleasure looking at all of your pictures. Great to see your smiling face again.

Hope Egli