Doesn't she look like such a big girl now? We won't sit still or keep one pony but the two ponies - she loves. After we get dressed in the AM she asks for her "ponies" LOL
'
Monday, July 14, 2008
Sophia's Got a new "do"
Posted by
Tiffany
at
9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
ohmygosh! She's getting sooooo big! I love the two piggies on her head. Very very cute! Why have one piggy when you can have two?
Tiffany,
Sophia is so totally adorable! She is getting cuter everytime I visit your blog! So glad you guys are doing well and had such a great vacation! Love the ponies on Sophia - Sierra also wore two ponies starting as an infant until she was seven and she also loved them and called them ponies!
Great to see what you've all been up to!
Lori
Oh my she makes my heart ache she is so cute! Love the ponies, she is looking so big now. I think Chris is starting to look a lot like Sophis LOL!
Megan
Those ponies are soooo adorable! Has daddy doing in the pony department? LOL! I bet he's a pro by now. Hehehe:)
8 months??? EIGHT MONTHS??! Wow. Time really flies. Yes, she looks like a big girl, but I know she's still your little baby.
R...
Post a Comment