Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Where You Been?

Here's a hint...


Since our last post - a week to pack, a week away and now unpacking. I'll post more soon :)

8 comments:

Par said...

Enjoy and have fun!

Missy said...

We just got back from a few days in Cape May. I miss it already! Sophia is quite a beach babe!

R... said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Of course you have great material to work with, but still!!

I'm guessing Outer Banks??

Looking forward to hearing more!

R...

Sarah said...

Great beach pictures! Love the one of Sophia's lil' pink booty plopped down in the sand enjoying herself. :)

Megan said...

Looks like Sophia loves the beach!

William's Family said...

Lovely! I can't believe how big Sophia is getting.

Anonymous said...

My husband, our daughter Olivia (adopted from China) and I LOVE to check in on your blog from time to time... Such a beautiful family and so many fun times you've chronicled. We were just wondering if you could please contact us regarding some Taiwan adoption questions - particularly the agency you used. We are thinking that we might like to start the process again, but are not having luck w/ agencies returning phone calls. We used CCAI for our China adoption and were ALWAYS able to speak directly to someone, if not right away - then w/in 24 hrs. Please call our home number in Wisconsin @ (262)338-8234 ---- I will be more than happy to return your call right away on 'our dime', if you would have just a little time to spare. We would so appreciate ANY info. you could pass onto us. Thanks a ton!! Kim & Jim

Tisra said...

Aren't you guys the perfectly cute sun-kissed family?! That beautiful daughter of yours is GROWING SO BIG!

Tisra
waiting for referral (nearly 15 months)
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com
www.tisrafadelyoriginals.etsy.com